Opportunity this Tuesday June 9th at 6:30pm for Parents/Caregivers* to Receive $30 Gift Cards & Learn More On ‘How to Talk to Your Children About and Prevent Substance Use During the COVID19 Crisis” hosted by the Allston Brighton Substance Abuse Task Force
- When? Tuesday June 9th from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Where? Login via zoom using this link: https://tinyurl.com/talk-prevent
- How? The first 20 parents/caregivers* who sign on and stay on will receive a $30 gift card to a local Allston Brighton restaurant or grocery store. These gift cards are being funded by the Harvard Allston Brighton Emergency Response Grant Program.
- Who Should Participate? *Parents and caregivers of youth who live or attend school in Allston Brighton
- Questions? Contact email@example.com