Next Thursday, October 12, at 11AM on the Grand Staircase on the second floor of the Statehouse, a number of leaders and organizations will be coming together to speak out about the criminal justice reform bill soon to be considered by the senate.
Please come and show your support for reform!
Confirmed participating organizations/speakers include:
- Senator Cynthia Creem
- Boston Bar Association
- Jobs Not Jails, Delia Vega
- Senator John Keenan
- I Have a Future, Delia Rocha
- Greater Boston Interfaith Organization, Beverly Williams
- Senator Pat Jehlen
- Families for Justice as Healing, Andrea James
- District Attorney Marian Ryan
- Senator Jamie Eldridge
- #stuckonreplay, James Mackey
- Senator Sonia Chang-Diaz
- League of Women Voters
- Ex-prisoners and Prisoners Organized for Community Action
- Senator Cindy Friedman
- UTEC Lowell
- Senator Adam Hinds
- Harvard Medical Indivisible — Julia Randall
- Attorney Pauline Quirion
- Senator Michael Barrett
- UUMassAction, Laura Wagner
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice
- Senator Karen Spilka
- SEIU — Tariq Lee
Feel free to call my office at 617-722-1280 or me at 617-771-8274 with any questions about the event.
No RSVP is necessary, but if you would like to speak, please do let us know in advance.
If you know ahead of time that you will be bringing a large group, if you let us know we will expand available seating.