Senator Brownsberger supports the move to legalize marijuana and the efforts to put this question on the ballot in 2016. On September 22 he appeared on Broadside and Greater Boston on this issue, as well as being included in various press coverage, all of which can viewed and read here. Because of scheduling commitments, Senator Brownsberger did not appear at a ballot question event in front of the State House on the 22nd.
- NECN Broadside with host Kelly Bates, The Case for Legal Marijuana Use
- WGBH Greater Boston with host Jim Braude, Marijuana Ballot Question. Senator Brownsberger’s segment begins at 15:41.
- MassLive, Legalizing marijuana in Massachusetts: Lawmakers to sign onto ballot initiative
- Boston Globe, Turnout not high for marijuana legalization push.
- Boston Herald, Group launches drive to put pot question on ballot
- The Dailey Chronic, State Lawmakers Help Launch MPP’s Marijuana Legalization Drive in Massachusetts