MassDOT has passed along the following status update on the Bowker Overpass construction:
- Demolition – has been completed
- Lighting under the bridge – Based on a site walk with Senator Brownsberger, Representative Rushing, and Representative Livingstone we have added a new lighting system to the project. This work will begin in August and will be completed in October
- Paving Charlesgate via Boylston St – July 29th-30th 9:00pm-9:00am
- Paving overnight Friday into Saturday. Both ramps from Storrow East and West to Charlesgate closed. Detour for both is Charlesgate West. Standard paving operations, oscillating rollers, trucks backing up etc.
- July 30th-31st will be reserved as a make-up day if Friday is rained out. In the event both days have significant chances of rain we will aim for the following weekend. Red Sox are out of town for all proposed dates in this email
The red highlights in the image above shows the approximate limits of the paving.
Office of State Senator William N. Brownsberger