State Senator William N. Brownsberger is seeking an Outreach Director who will focus on constituent services, scheduling, correspondence and communications.
- Manage constituent casework
- Manage the Senator’s calendar
- Generate and respond to correspondence
- Post to the Senator’s website
- Generate content for social media
- Monitor news coverage
- Draft press releases
- Greet visitors and answer phones
- Enter data into the Senator’s constituent services database
- Represent the Senator at events
- Plan and coordinate district events
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding oral communication and writing skills
- Must be extremely well organized and have the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities at once
Additional Experience Preferred
- Federal, state or local government experience
- Website and database management
- Knowledge of the Senator’s district
How to Apply
Please submit an electronic copy of your resume and cover letter to Andrew Bettinelli: (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications must be received by close of business on Friday, December 2, 2016. The start date for the position is January 9, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.