7/31/12 Healthcare Bill

The bill purports to save $200 billion over the coming 15 years which works out to $13 billion per year.   About 60% of employer-sponsored health insurance is self-insured and thus generally not subject to state control.   The remaining 40% of “fully-insured” plans carry premiums of about $13 billion per year.  How can that be?  How could […]