The bill purports to save $200 billion over the coming 15 years which works out to $13 billion per year. About 60% of employer-sponsored health insurance is self-insured and thus generally not subject to state control. The remaining 40% of “fully-insured” plans carry premiums of about $13 billion per year. How can that be? How could […]
If the 2012 ballot questions for physician assisted suicide and medical marijuana fail, do you think there’s a chance that the legislature will act on those topics?