For special analyses, see these links:
- What’s wrong with Chapter 70 (the education aid formula)?
- Special Education Costs and the Circuit Breaker
- FY2013 Local Aid Comparisons in Second Suffolk and Middlesex District
- Local Aid and the State Budget outlook (June 2012)
- Local Aid Cuts in State Budget Perspective (2010)
- My communities’ numbers (historical 24th Middlesex Data)
- Local aid history
- Changes by community — 2002 to 2011
- General government aid — comparisons across communities
- Education aid — comparisons across communities
- Most of the state aid data in the charts on these pages come from the Department of Revenue. The Division of Local Services maintains a municipal databank including full data on local aid.
- For education aid distribution computations, see the Department of Education’s Chapter 70 page.
- For the Governor’s budget page, click here.